Monday, July 21, 2008

An hour and 10 minutes!?!?!?!?

So as you all know Sofia is just too busy to take a nap, this is the situation since she was born. I have read books, asked advice, tried all sorts of different "sleep methods," all in search of something that resembles a "nap." Who knew that blaring a radio would be the key to a good nap.
It all started when I wanted some background noise, but not the TV on. I don't like her watching TV. So I found the Radio Disney XM station, and started to blare it. We were singing, and dancing and having a great time to the silly music, when she started to fall asleep. So I put her in her crib and an hour and 10 minutes later she woke up. I had to go in and make sure she was still breathing! This is the result, as you can see she is happy and well rested! Thank heavens for Radio Disney!

1 comment:

Lucy (MiMi) said...

Katie, I just came in from work so tired and lots of class work to do. I logged on and checked my emails, etc. and of course my "favorite site". There it was the most beautiful picture of Sweet Sofie! What a smile, so wonderful I could just reach out and kiss her. I do not even mind sideways video's It is just like being there. Thanks so much, I cannot wait to see you!
Love you, Mom