Thursday, July 17, 2008

Friends meets Sesame Street





I just love staying home!  Of course it has it's challenges, such as never eating, or going to the bathroom without fear of what Sofia is getting into.  But I just LOVE being with her and doing all of the mommy things.  Yesterday we went with Amy and Ida Jane to a music man at a coffee shop in Silver Spring.  It was very fun.  The girls look very like Sesame Street meets Friends, with their table at the coffee shop, eating cheerios and drinking out of sippy cups.
They both danced and played instruments, while Harper (Ida Jane's little sister) mostly slept and watched the older two dance and play.  My soy latte was actually really delicious....let me back up.  Sofia we have found out has a serious milk allergy, so until she is completely weaned I also have a serious milk allergy, it isn't too bad yet.

No comments: